Clear Communication is an Independent Speech and Language Therapy service established in 2019.
We are based in Bangkok and offer specialist assessment and therapy for children and adolescents across Thailand.
What services do we provide?
We offer specialist speech and language assessments and therapy sessions. Please see our Price List for further information.
Who do we work with?
We work with children and adolescents aged 0 - 18 who have difficulties with:
Speech sounds (difficulty saying specific sounds or sounds getting mixed up)
Language (difficulty understanding and using words)
Early communication and interaction skills
Attention and Listening
Autism spectrum disorder
Where and when will the appointments take place?
Duration: 1.5 hours
A therapy screen includes:
• Observation and informal assessment of child in school or at home
• Discussion with parents and key teaching staff
• Brief written summary with recommendations (provided 2 weeks after assessment date)
The main purpose of this is to determine whether a child needs further assessment and therapy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Therapy sessions include:
• Direct therapy with child or group of children
• Parent/carer training
• Notes & communication about sessions
Full Speech and Language assessment
Duration: 2 – 3 hours
The full assessment includes:
• Case history meeting with parents
• Direct assessment with child using the CELF 5 (Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals)
• Discussion with key teaching staff
• Scoring & Analysis
• Comprehensive written report with therapy plan (provided 2 weeks after assessment date)
Our service is flexible and available in different locations across Thailand. Please note that areas outside Bangkok will include an additional travel charge. This will be explained to you in detail before booking.
Helen is a UK trained Speech and Language Therapist.
She qualified in 2013 with a Bsc.Hons in Clinical Language Sciences (Speech and Language Therapy) from Leeds Metropolitan University. She has worked with children and adults with communication difficulties for 5 years. She relocated to Thailand in 2018 and has worked in a centre for children with special educational needs.
Helen is particularly experienced in supporting parents and is licensed to deliver "It takes two to talk" - The Hanen Programme.
Registered with the Health and Care Professions council (HCPC).
get in touch
Please get in touch by using the contact form or the details below.
LINE ID: clearcommunication